Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Recipe type: Entree
Marinated Pork Tenderloin is a Canadian food recipe first marinated in jam and soy sauce and then baked.
- 1 cup berry jam
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins 12 oz each
- In an airtight container or sealable plastic bag, combine jam, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, oil and soy sauce. Set aside ½ cup of the sauce for serving.
- Add pork tenderloins to the container and marinate 2-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Discard marinade and place tenderloins on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155F. Remove from oven; tent loosely with foil so internal temperature will rise to 160F.
- Heat reserved sauce in a small saucepan and serve drizzled over sliced pork tenderloin.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables.