Chickpea Pasta Salad
Recipe type: Salad
Chickpea Pasta Salad is a Canadian food recipe with vegetables and salad dressing.
- 4 cups cooked pasta, drained and cooled
- 1-19 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups celery, chopped
- 1½ cups carrot, coarsely shredded
- 1½ cups sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup light Greek salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chickpeas, celery, carrot, red pepper, onion and feta. Toss lightly to mix well.
- Add dressing to pasta mixture and toss to coat well and serve.