Cheddar Cheese Bites
Recipe type: Appetizer
Cheddar Cheese Bites is a Canadian food recipe for baked spiced cheese.
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp finely minced onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- In small bowl, beat egg whites and juice just until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in cheese, onion, Worcestershire, paprika and mustard.
- On nonstick baking sheet, drop by teaspoon, making 24 small mounds.
- Bake in 450F oven for 8 minutes or until well browned.
- Cool on rack and serve slightly warm.